This morning we decided it was time to pick a name for our project.
At first we wanted to head towards ideas like 'Save Money' and 'Go Green'. But after some research we realized those have been overused way too much and our project wouldn't stand out if we followed that paradigm.
So we started considering what could catch someones attention, make them want to see what's goin' down in this part of town. And we decided to name it, 'You're Wrong'.
My theory is, upon seeing the title, you would want to investigate and try and disprove the claim of 'You're Wrong'. If they really are wrong in their misconceptions, then hopefully they'll take something from the application. And if they do know all the information already, then they're not our target audience, but they might show the app to their friends under the attitude of "I bet you didn't/don't know what I know/knew."
Once we have a prototype, I'd like to test my theory on some people and see how they actually react.
No comments:
Post a Comment