Monday, September 12, 2011

Group Project One - 10

I grabbed the work Luke had done for researching our Interactive Objects today, and I continued it. I've outlined the needs, issues and problems for all the items, and half of the solutions. I need to do some more research before I can finish the last solutions.

Here is an image outlining the items that will be interactive.


I also helped Kyle get the flash scrolling to work properly, by moving the image center into the middle of the canvas rather than the upper left corner.

Luke's been working on the U.I for our project, so far it's looking pretty good but I feel like it may be getting over complicated. When he's finished we'll go over it and pick what works and what can be sacrificed for simplicity.

Total Hours: 22

1 comment:

  1. Very good post, true about the complexity of the layout design.
    I've been adding too much thought in to it, but it will surely be simplified when the layout placement is decided which we all agree on. =]

    ReplyDelete