Monday, September 12, 2011

Group Project One - 11

We've spent the afternoon working on the flash prototype, and discussing what we want the U.I to look like. It's quite simple now with only a few elements and I think it's looking okay, but I'll remain skeptical until I see what it looks like with the interactive working.

Next, I'd like Kyle to get the image to pan up and down. Luke is going to continue work on the U.I as well as investigating remaking the interactive in CSS. And I'm working on making the object buttons.

Tomorrow we're going to ask some people from the sustainability department if they'd be happy to talk to us about our solutions for some of the issues we've found.

Total Hours: 24

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know we all know where each other are at and knowing what they are doing. :)

    With the user interface, I'm going to draw up a few more designs considering your drawn layout approach (which I will post on my blog later today).
    Our project seems to be coming together quite well, I'll talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete